Buddhist Thai Ceremony
The best way to understand Thai customs is through a Buddhist Thai Ceremony. Commencing with a traditional Thai drum parade, the couples then will be blessed by sincere monks, friends, and family through the water blessing ritual to the symbolic love tree planting.
From 88,900 THB
The Package Includes:
- Your personal wedding planner including consultation and pre-wedding meeting prior to the wedding date
- Guidance by your experienced wedding planner to understand customs and traditions for Thai wedding
- Monks and Muckatayock (monk’s assistant) to perform the ceremony
- Sitting area, gift hampers and donations for the Monks and Muckatayock
- Secluded Beachfront Sala for Monk’s blessing.
- Decoration with tropical flowers, floral arch, walking aisle and accessories
- Unique flower tray decoration for the wedding rings
- Traditional flower leis for the bride & groom
- Hair styling & make-up for the bride
- Traditional long drum parade with Thai dancers elegantly dressed in local costumes to perform before & after the ceremony
- Traditional Water Blessing Ceremony and gold-decorated altar on the beach
- Celebration drink of sparkling wine for the newlyweds
- Zazen non-official wedding certificate in a decorative folder
- Symbolic “love tree” planting ceremony
- In-room honeymoon floral decoration
- A bottle of sparkling wine served in your room
- A relaxing couple’s aromatherapy massage treatment at Le Spa Zen
Terms & Condition
- The price is inclusive of 7% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.
- A wedding date or event will not be confirmed unless a 30% deposit is received and an official confirmation from the wedding planner has been sent.
- 90 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are refundable by 50% and less a 15% admin fee. 60 days prior to the wedding ceremony date, deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to other services such as accommodation, other events, etc.
- Refunds take 21-30 processing days by the bank.
- 15% admin fee is required for any refund payment and is allocated solely to the bank, not Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa.